Join us at our brand new blog - Blue Country Gazette - created for those who think "BLUE." Go to www.bluecountrygazette.blogspot.com

YOUR SOURCE FOR TRUTH

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Obama Goes Off Script, Silences Hecklers



ObamaStateofUnion012115

President Barack Obama silenced hecklers during his State of the Union speech on Tuesday when he went off script to address them. Listen to the comment that earned him a standing ovation from some members of Congress.

In an unscripted moment, President Barack Obama silenced hecklers who cheered when he said “I have no more campaigns to run” during his State of the Union speech on Tuesday.

“I know because I won both of them,” he said, which was not in his prepared remarks. The comment earned a standing ovation from some members of Congress.
He then returned to his prepared remarks, “My only agenda for the next two years is the same as the one I’ve had since the day I swore an oath on the steps of this Capitol — to do what I believe is best for America.”

No comments: