Join us at our brand new blog - Blue Country Gazette - created for those who think "BLUE." Go to www.bluecountrygazette.blogspot.com

YOUR SOURCE FOR TRUTH

Friday, July 13, 2012

Writer going after Globe's 'good ole boys'

  LETTER TO THE EDITOR  
Editor:
 
I just recently moved to Globe, AZ and have heard several complaints about the lack of the judicial system, i.e. the whole system of the "Good ole boys" mentality of the whole town where anybody and everybody is afraid of the court officials and senators.  My point being, I've lived in bigger cities where the cities live and abide what's in the best interests for it's civilians.  So that is why I am getting enough evidence and dirt on Judge Duber, and his whole gang of "good Ole Boys," and going to the federal government so they can actually clean house and put good people back in charge.

I refuse to live in a town where the judge and officials participate in corralling the use of drugs, including the personal use of recreational drugs as well.  I'm not going to be bullied by the law officials here, regardless if it is a small town and that's the way they've always run things.

We should all be more proactive and do the right thing, instead of hiding behind rocks and expecting the next person by us to stand up to the bullies in town.  

My name is Matthew Zimmerman; anybody interested in joining me my number is 406-274-7455.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep. I lived there for 17 years and have seen it from the courts, police dept, schools and city gov. The more issues try to get adressed the more you become the bad guy. I've got some stories I could tell.