Join us at our brand new blog - Blue Country Gazette - created for those who think "BLUE." Go to www.bluecountrygazette.blogspot.com

YOUR SOURCE FOR TRUTH

Friday, May 11, 2012

It's all about love with Rudy

By Patricia Keyworth
(aka The Consort*)

At 10 years of age, Rudy is in need of a home.  His owners divorced and both went to housing situations where Rudy couldn't join them.

This pitbull/heeler mix is truly one of the sweetest dogs I have ever met.  He is neutered, mellow, and gets along great with other dogs.  He even had a cat as a pet in his previous home.

What this guy brings to the table is love, pure and simple.

When I met him he was relaxing (which is apparently what he does best!), and when I went to pet him, he licked my hand and gazed up at me with pure love eyes.  This boy is a keeper.

He is in good health and all he needs is someone to love him for what is left of his journey.

If you are interested in meeting Rudy, or know of someone who might be, please call  Lisa Boyle at 928-970-0175.  I guarantee you, Rudy is something special.

(* Yep, The Consort is still hanging around.  I suspect it's my magical, mystical, microwaved egg sandwiches.)

No comments: