Join us at our brand new blog - Blue Country Gazette - created for those who think "BLUE." Go to www.bluecountrygazette.blogspot.com

YOUR SOURCE FOR TRUTH

Monday, May 14, 2012

Did your Blog comment go unpublished?

Trove of Comments Discovered

Dear Blog Readers:
Google recently reconfigured the framework for their blogs, of which the Gazette Blog is one.  Now when I go to look at a new reader COMMENT, I can see any old comments that were never addressed - published, rejected, whatever.

Guess what?  There was a ton of comments I had never seen before dating back over a year.  Let me repeat: I had never before seen those comments.

What that means, of course, is that many of you sent comments that never got published and probably, as a result, quit commenting.  

I am working my way through the old comments and publishing any that still seem relevant, most in BY THE PEOPLE.

My sincere apologies.  I rarely - and I mean rarely - reject a comment.  Those few that have been rejected were either profane or from somebody at the Roundup (if you want to read what they have to say, it'll cost you 75 cents).  

I think a healthy dialog on the issues is what we all want.  All political and personal persuasions are welcome.

Bottom line.  I can now see all comments.  I look forward to getting yours.

Jim Keyworth
Gazette Blog Editor

1 comment:

Noble said...

No worries, Jim. As for me, I was satisfied with the comments which appeared and saw no need to have mine published.te