Join us at our brand new blog - Blue Country Gazette - created for those who think "BLUE." Go to www.bluecountrygazette.blogspot.com

YOUR SOURCE FOR TRUTH

Thursday, September 16, 2010

LETTER: Democrats best choice in November

Editor,

The Republicans have given us no choice. We must vote to save the country. I don’t hate the rich. But I do pray that the rich will cut back on their thieving greed just a little to allow the working families to recover from this awful unemployment depression.

I like my humble home and my third-hand vehicle with its dented fenders as long as it keeps running. My grandparents depend on Social Security and Medicare.

They say life is short and the years fly by faster than we think. My low wage job has no benefits. I’m really tired tonight. This letter is handwritten and my friend has agreed to type it for me.

I am studying the list of Democratic candidates. I have met Terry Goddard, Ann Kirkpatrick and Elaine Bohlmeyer. I’ll have to take my chances with the rest of them.

Come on you guys! Get involved! Vote for our side for a change!

Jason Logan
Payson

1 comment:

Larry said...

I thought "Hope" and "Change" won out in '08. You believe to much of what you read. I will make you a deal, you listen to Rush Limbaugh just once, and I will listen to left wing nutjob that you suggest. We will both broaden our minds and you will get a chance to see that you have been misinformed. Maybe I will, but I have a funny feeling you will feel better about yourself and the economy. RUSH LIMBAUGH, SEAN HANNITY, or GLENN BECK