Join us at our brand new blog - Blue Country Gazette - created for those who think "BLUE." Go to www.bluecountrygazette.blogspot.com

YOUR SOURCE FOR TRUTH

Sunday, April 25, 2010

LETTER: We must be our brother's keeper

Dear Jim Keyworth:
I am a Democrat because Democrats are the workers who support the Republican businesses of America.  I also lean toward Christian Liberalism, being respectful of tolerance and generosity.  I am my less fortunate brother's keeper.

More than anything, I want to remain reasonable when others around me are wild with flames of disorder.

Let us put away our loaded weapons and loud threats against each other.  Instead, let us bring care bags, not tea bags, of food for both those out-of-work Democrats and gone-out-of-business Republicans.

When the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, that is unfair distribution of wealth.  Especially when the struggling Democrat workers are forced to bail out the wealthy Republican money changers too big to fail.

Let us pray for peace among ourselves -- and long live peace-loving President Barack Obama.

Sarah Phipps

No comments: